Tuition & Dates
START DATE: March 10th, 2018
END DATE: Feb, 2019
1 WEEKEND PER MONTH
TUITION INVESTMENT: $3,500 or FREE if you join our licensed massage program!
YTT Student Discounts:
- SAMA's Ayurvedic Bodywork Specialist Program
- SAMA's Holistic Licensed Massage Program
- SAMA's Registered Ayurvedic Health Counselor Program.
Sorry, no refunds, unless the training is canceled, but students who can't attend due to illness or crisis can transfer into next year's Yoga Teacher Training.
- Passion for Yoga.
- At least 6 months of consistent practice.
- All levels welcome
Our 200 hour Program: Techniques Training/Practice, Hatha Yoga with an emphasis on Ashtanga and Anusara Traditions, Ayur-Yoga, Restorative + Therapeutic Yoga, Pre + Post Natal Yoga, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Restorative Yoga, Practicum, Developing and Teaching safe, creative class sequences, Leadership Skills, Anatomy + Physiology, Alignment + Adjustments, Physical + Energetic Systems, Chakras + Nadis, Ayurveda basics, Nutrition + Lifestyle Practices, Yogic Philosophy, Mantra, Mudras, Meditation, Pranayama, Lifestyle and Ethics, Business Development + Marketing the Healing Arts.
SAMA is pleased to announce our collaboration with Yogaspirit! Visit the Yogaspirit Website for More Info
Click here to meet the Faculty
Kim Valeri, RYT500: Founder and CEO of yogaspirit® studios. Kim is a leader and visionary committed to uniting the worlds of Ayurveda and Yoga knowing both paths share the common understanding that all disease is rooted from the mind's disharmony with one's heart. Kim is a Certified Yoga Therapist CIAYT (IAYT), E-RYT 500, YACEP (Yoga Alliance), certified Ayurveda Practitioner (NAMA), certified Neurolinguistic Practitioner, and Pranic Healer who works to raise conscious awareness and is known for bringing clarity and understanding to all aspects of life and for being a catalyst for accelerated personal growth and global transformation. Through yogaspirit® and her teachings, Kim has been able to assist in the evolution and healing of human consciousness by way of education and inspiration. She believes this is best done through strengthening the natural human resource of body, mind and spirit. If we have healthy people who will make healthy decision, we can contribute to the larger sustainability of our planet's resources. Learn more about Kim here.
Karyn Marie Chabot, M.Ay, LMT, RYT: Owner of SAMA & Sacred Stone with her Masters in Ayurvedic Medicine, former professional dancer & Nationally Certified Ayur*Yoga & 200-hour YA Instructor. 20 years teaching experience. Karyn will mostly be overseeing this YTT with very little teaching. Learn more about Karyn here.
Yoga Teacher Training Dates: 9am-5:30pm
- March 10 & 11, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- April 14 & 15, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- May- No YTT Class
- June 23 & 24, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- July 21 & 22, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- Aug 11 & 12, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- Sept 22 & 23, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- Oct 6 & 7, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- October 20 & 21, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- November 17 & 18, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- Dec 1 & 2, 2018 Saturday & Sunday
- Jan 12 & 13th, 2019 Saturday & Sunday
- Feb 9 & 10th, 2019 Saturday & Sunday